Please respect your fellow yogis and the following guidelines to make our space accessible and welcoming for everyone.
- Please be on time. Yoga is a discipline; latecomers will only be admitted in exceptional cases.
- Please park in stalls marked 101B only. For information on additional parking please view our parking map HERE or ask at the front desk.
- The studio will be open 30 minutes prior to and close 30 minutes after each class.
- Each class is 90 minutes long. Please plan to stay in class the entire time.
- Please leave your shoes at the front door in the lobby.
- Please always check in at the front desk.
- First time students must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to class for orientation.
- All new students must read and sign a waiver-release form before admittance. The minimum age to participate in Bikram Yoga Kapolei’s yoga classes, health programs or workshops is 16. Children 16 to 18 years old must have their parent/guardian sign their registration form.
- No cell phones or pagers are allowed in the yoga room at any time. We provide ample lockers in the changing rooms (with ready-made keys, no lock required) to lock your belongings. The use of lockers is free of charge.
- Please do not bring your bags, wallets, purses or extra clothing into the yoga room. Use our lockers to store your belongings (see above).
- All students must use a mat and towel.
- Please wear appropriate yoga clothing (no underwear or bathing suits).
- No shoes or socks in the yoga room.
- No gum in the yoga room.
- Please keep your body and feet clean when attending class.
- No glass bottles.
- Please be silent in the yoga room.
- In consideration for those with sensitivities or allergies, please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, or strongly scented products in class.
- Please do not walk through class during postures. If you must leave, please do so quietly.
- Please do not touch the thermostats or mirrors.
- Please try to remain in class the entire 90 minutes. This is for your benefit, as well as for the other students in class.
- Be mindful of the ice cold lavender towels (“oshiboris”) handed out after class. The sole purpose of these towels is to help you cool down and relax in your final Savasana. Oshiboris are not to be used to clean your yoga mat and they shouldn’t be taken into the shower. The towels are being significantly damaged when people clean their mats with them. We ALL love Oshiboris so please help us keep this “after class treat” in our studio and make sure to return the towels before you leave. We have laundry bins located in the hallway and in each locker room.
- Always leave the yoga room quietly at the end of class and allow your fellow students to enjoy their final relaxation (Savasana).
- Please maintain tidiness while using changing rooms, showers, and bathrooms. No shoes or slippers inside the shower stalls.
- Please limit shower time to 2-3 minutes. Be mindful and respectful of those waiting in line.